Offered at Belly Bliss
300 Josephine St. #230
Denver, CO 80206
In this class we will discuss breastfeeding benefits and techniques. This class is designed to help parents feel confident and knowledgeable about their decision to breastfeed while providing evidence-based information and skills to promote successful breastfeeding. Some topics that will be discussed include: skin to skin, baby led breast feeding, latch, pumping, breast feeding while working, ways to support the nursing mother and much more.
New Born Care
In this informative, 3-hour class we will share with you the tricks learned along the way so that you can be your own expert!
- What to expect physically from your newborn during the first weeks
- How to create a safe and secure sleep environment with swaddling
- Maximizing weight gain techniques
- Learn the why, how and strategies for successful burping.
- Trouble shooting the cause and ways to reduce gas.
- How to change a diaper, types of stool and how to care for umbilical cord, circumcision and skin.
- Best techniques to create a happy bath time.
- Learn ways to sooth a crying baby and maximize your sleep and theirs.
- How to recognize and treat Colic, Jaundice, Dehydration and Reflux.